buy Contrave online The cost for Contrave oral tablet, extended release (90 mg-8 mg) is around $ 258 for a supply of 70 tablets , depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
What you need to know before buying Contrave diet pills
Contrave ER is a serious medication that can be dangerous in certain cases. One should be eligible in order to be able to take the medication safely.
Having Bupropion as one of the main active ingredients, Contrave diet pill can affect one’s blood pressure. For this reason the medication is contraindicated to patients who suffer from hypertension (high blood pressure) or who have an uncontrolled blood pressure. If you experience the shortness of breath, sweating, facial flushing, dizziness and other symptoms of elevated blood pressure, make sure to inform your doctor about it.
The same ingredient in Contrave weight loss pill can also cause patients to experience suicidal thoughts and depressive moods. Some patients reported anxiety, panic attacks, having troubles sleeping and other unusual behaviors.
Make sure you inform your health care provider if you are currently taking or ever had to take any antidepressants. State what kind of medication you have taken and for how long. Be sure to report any changes in behavior and thoughts that are unusual to you or to people who are close to you and know you well.
Furthermore, Contrave ER may cause seizures in some people. If you have ever experienced a seizure, you will not be allowed to take Contrave for your own safety. If you have a seizure during the treatment, the Contrave ER course must be discontinued immediately.
Many patients experience Contrave side effects during the first few weeks of the treatment. These are usually light and can be partially or entirely avoided by taking smaller doses of the drug at the beginning of the treatment, and slowly but steadily increasing the doses as the weeks go by.
If, however, you experience side effects that bother you or in any way interfere with your normal life, make sure to inform your doctor about them as soon as possible. You will then discuss different options for diet medications to help you with your weight loss.
|70||$ 3.68||$ 257.89|
|120||$ 2.72||$ 326.46|
What is CONTRAVE and how is it used?
CONTRAVE is a prescription medicine which contains 2 medicines (naltrexone and bupropion) that may help some obese or overweight adults, who also have weight related medical problems, lose weight and keep the weight off.
CONTRAVE should be used with a reduced calorie diet and increased physical activity.
What are the possible side effects of CONTRAVE?
CONTRAVE may cause serious side effects, including:
Do not take any other medicines while you are taking CONTRAVE unless your healthcare provider has said it is okay to take them.
If you have a seizure while taking CONTRAVE, stop taking CONTRAVE and call your healthcare provider right away.
You should not take CONTRAVE again if you have a seizure.
- See “What is the most important information I should know about CONTRAVE?”
- Seizures. There is a risk of having a seizure when you take CONTRAVE. The risk of seizure is higher in people who:
- take higher doses of CONTRAVE
- have certain medical conditions
- take CONTRAVE with certain other medicines
Your healthcare provider may need to stop treating you with CONTRAVE if you get signs or symptoms of a serious liver problem.
Talk with your healthcare provider to find out if you are at risk for angle-closure glaucoma and to get treatment to prevent it if you are at risk.
- after you have gone through detoxification
- when your next dose of CONTRAVE is due
- if you miss a dose of CONTRAVE
- after you stop CONTRAVE treatmentIt is important that you tell your family and the people closest to you of this increased sensitivity to opioids and the risk of overdose.You or someone close to you should get emergency medical help right away if you:
- have trouble breathing
- become very drowsy with slowed breathing
- have slow, shallow breathing (little chest movement with breathing)
- feel faint, very dizzy, confused, or have unusual symptoms
- Sudden opioid withdrawal. People who take CONTRAVE must not use any type of opioid (must be opioidfree) including street drugs, prescription pain medicines (including tramadol), cough, cold, or diarrhea medicines that contain opioids, or opioid dependence treatments, buprenorphine or methadone, for at least 7 to 10 days before starting CONTRAVE. Using opioids in the 7 to 10 days before you start taking CONTRAVE may cause you to suddenly have symptoms of opioid withdrawal when you take it. Sudden opioid withdrawal can be severe, and you may need to go to the hospital. Tell your healthcare provider you are taking CONTRAVE before a medical procedure or surgery.
- Severe allergic reactions. Some people have had a severe allergic reaction to bupropion, one of the ingredients in CONTRAVE. Stop taking CONTRAVE and call your healthcare provider or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away if you have any of the following signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction:
zoritoler imol –
Hello, you used to write magnificent, but the last few posts have been kinda boring?K I miss your great writings. Past several posts are just a bit out of track! come on!